The Finance & Administration department:
- Oversees, as Chief Financial Officer for 13 Colorado community colleges, the functions of accounting, payroll, accounts payable, internal audit, system-wide budgeting. The System serves about 50,000 students, which is equal to about 34,000 full-time equivalent students, with annual revenues of about $397,000,000 including current and plant funds.
- Develops system-wide fiscal policies for recommendation to the President and Board.
- Supervises the facilities planning and development function for the System.
- Liaison for the System with the staff of the State Legislature, Office of State Planning and Budget, State Controller, Colorado Commission on Higher Education and other colleges, universities, agencies and organizations on financial matters of mutual concern.
- Provides Internal Audit Services to the colleges.
- Prepares System-wide Financial Statements.
Forms, Policies, & Handbooks
Purchasing & Requisitions
State of Colorado Contract Forms
State of Colorado - Office of the State Architect
State of Colorado Signature Pages
|Motor Pool Car Request (State ID required)|
|State Fleet Management / Motor Pool Information
The Fleet Management / Motor Pool reservation service provides access to Motor Pool reservations 24 hours a day